Thursday, July 16, 2015

what i'd look like if i tried it

Saw Amy Schumer's skit on women and mechanical bull riding. Hilarious!!

I always wondered at that...in my Red River dancehall days, very few times did I think it was sexy to see a girl(s) struggling up there. 

I think if I tried it, I'd tell the guy controlling it to not mess around. I wouldn't do it to look sexy, I'd be there to "own" that damn bull. 
But it's highly likely I'd just end up looking like this - HA!

(It's like she read my mind! she totally nailed what I've thought I'd look like)

The only fake bull I've been on was the photo booth one at Billy Bob's and that's just because it's so beyond cheesy it was fun.

Now men on real bulls... i've known a few and seen plenty and yup totally sexy.
Athleticism in any form is pretty damn sexy anyway. I'm also a bit of a sucker for a real cowboy regardless.

I'm definitely going to try to see Trainwreck - way over the top sometimes but I love how unapologetic she is.

Read Monica Murphy's Stealing Rose - just eh.