Monday, September 21, 2015

All I ever really needed was a little spark

I had a blast on my girls/me weekend! jamie told me he "didn't know he was holding me back so much"..ha smh (such dramatics husbands have sometimes..).

Michael's is lovin me right now - I've made 3 trips there in the last few days. My calavera is looking so fun and sparkly though! AND yep I made a bit of a mess! It was grand.;0) 
Saw Bastard Executioner - wtf?! I mean, I don't mind brutality but I think it overshadowed the story here. next...
We went to a Ranger game. It was freaking hot...i'm over it. But they won...yay!
Saw Scorch Trials. (I need to go back and re-read the book...i've gotten it mixed up with all the other dystopian books I've read.)

And so I finally got round to reading KMMs Burned, I liked it I guess? it's like the Ghostwalker series though...I'm too far invested to not finish. I'm a Barrons fan but Mac is kinda eh,  I do want to know what happened to Dani though.

And now a little Brandon Rhyder cause why not! (plus I've got a "fire/sparks etc" theme going here apparently?) before back to work.
You come rolling in like gasoline, that's why there's never nothing left of me.
Cause you burn me.