Thursday, September 3, 2015

she's got the whole wide world

I submitted my pictures and story to Death with Dignityto hopefully help pass the law.
I hear California's close....

I cried seeing those pictures of my grandparents again....
this one of me and my Ita on my wedding day especially...
And so I read Eleanor and Park...a YA first love story.
Loved that it was set in the 80's...I think it did catch the teenage angst. It's interesting how reading books about teenagers does recall how I felt back then -miserable and know it all and unknowing - the ending was a let down but eh...overall not a bad book.

I also tried reading Robyn Carr. I think I've tried to read her several times now and it just isn't catching. I got bored. Next...

A FB friend that owns a B&B in Anguilla (born in Canada, raised in Spain) posted this on her FB.


LOVE THIS - so true...and the more I travel the more true it becomes. I wish more people tried these things.

AND today is my Friday!!! We're doing a Dallas adventure down to Deep Ellum tonight. 
Then we Dallas are going to Tennessee for a day trip.
We leave for Memphis tomorrow. Lets see what "The Volunteer State"'s got!