Thursday, September 17, 2015

never gotten taller makin' someone else feel small

And so my nephew goes to Macarthur High. I've been informed on what happened with the kid and his clock. 
And...perhaps people might consider imagining you're the teacher and you hear a ticking clock coming from a backpack in your classroom? When you question what it is, the kid's not very forthcoming and all you see is a bunch of wires connected to a ticking clock...
Not that I'm saying all subsequent actions were the right thing to do. But there are other viewpoints to consider....

And honestly I really don't think everything is racial. 

In fact, (my experience, for the most part) prejudice only really happens when people of any race - by choice or circumstance - constantly surround themselves with those that look/act/think like themselves. Then add dramatics/paranoia and it goes bonkers. 

I wish they'd break the mold. 
Cause really...i've said it before...how boring to always converse with someone who thinks like you and agrees with everything you say. 




AND since I just can't stand it anymore....I try really REALLY hard to not say anything if I've got nothing nice to say BUT 
no I don't like Donald Trump. 
why? 
Not because I'm a woman, 
and not because of all the many (i'm from El Paso MANY) of Mexican descent people I know that aren't murderers, drug dealers or rapists 
but because I saw what a bully he was to the Scottish
I don't like bullies.
Kudos to you Scots for pushing back!!  
I can't wait to see y'all next year! Our trip is coming along very nicely. I love people that don't take shit from anybody.

I guess if I have to make a choice and affiliate with any party it's Libertarian.
Just do no harm, mind your own business and stay out of mine.
...ugh. 
This presidential election already makes me weary.

I'm reading the second in the Gone series, I'm starting to lose interest already. It's easy to put down and watch my Rangers instead. #1 #nevereverquit. 

And Jamie's gone on a guys trip for the weekend. 
I swear he's offended that I'm not just waiting at home for him to come back?...I've got plans yo!!!! I'm having a girls night tonight! Going to see my old college roommate play with her band.  

OH and it's North Texas giving day. Good idea!! I wanted to go a little more local this year. I'm down. I gave to Dwell with Dignity and PatriotPaws. I'll give to "my main" national cause in December.