Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas spirit and all that shit

We're heading to the Galleria in a bit to meet with Jamie's family - THE FREAKING GALLERIA - to watch the ice skaters - 'cause Jamie's mom wants to have all her family together at one time.

I get it - so again I held my tongue - Christmas spirit and all that shit....

it's going to be madness ugh.

ha.

Finished - The Wall of Winnipeg and Me - Mariana Zapata - not as good as Kulti, still a little long winded again in some parts but I definitely like her depth of characters.

Again I "sampled" a slew of books and again I'm striking out - so many I'm not even taking the time to go back and write them down for here to remind me. Hopefully I'll just never pick them up again. bleh.

Yay Christmas time...
no but really...I think his mom will be really happy. So that's good.