Thursday, December 1, 2016

where we are now in the world

had dinner with the in-laws last night - our server complimented us on talking to each other through the meal with no phones in sight.

Yep this is where we are now in the world ...people talking to each other over a meal is something unique to remark upon.



Other good news - our nephews have been accepted into good colleges next year - the stress of our siblings over the costs of said colleges will be for another time....

Joining the wagon to watch the Cowboys game tonight at a bar with some friends. I told Jamie I'd dig up my Cowboys shirt but he forbade me, as to "not jinx them" - so I got my Stars shirt on.
Beat those Penguins! Representing. 'Cause Hockey is still way better than football....

Finished Victoria Alexander's - Scandalous Adventures Brides Sister - not gonna lie, skipped a little and repetitive bickering "perfect" "rude" got a little old. Overall not bad though.