Wednesday, December 28, 2016

time to move on

Wanna know how you know you're getting older? - we planned a day drinking day on Monday with the Ws - get to the house after a two stop hop (to keep going) -  and everybody falls asleep watching the Food Network instead - to eventually wake up to watch the Cowboy game.



smh. oh well.

Besides that my time off week is goin fast.

Finished:
Time Keeper - Mitch Albom - not as good as the others I've read of his -  but quick read, thoughtful. I forget how good he is with the one-liners.
The Last 5th Wave book - nope. didn't get me. oh well
Lingus - Mariana Zapata - I finished it but I mostly didn't like it. Funny at times but it's like stupid MTV stuff... the immaturity got old fast
#1 Chicago Stars - I liked them, I like how she turned her beauty around to work for her.
#5 Chicago Stars - this one bothered the shit out of me. She basically sexually assaults him and they live HEA? I finished the book and I think I would've liked her if that whole scene never happened. Just couldn't get passed it. Not ok.

I feel like I'm trying to get sick? maybe I just need to move around...
Think we're fixin to head to Fort Worth for an adventure? Jamie's goin a little stir crazy.

In an old school Cross Canadian Ragweed mood