Wednesday, October 21, 2015

book blame, pig (sooie) game & the UK

Bet me - loved this one. funny with whimsy. Stayed up till after midnight to read it. And honestly? I liked that it skewed from most every other romance ever and acknowledged the no babies.

Not that I don't like babies...they're cute...but in real life like mine...some married couples choose not to have babies...

but anyway, I'm sleepy...this is pretty much me today (...or right now eating my tamale.)

it was worth it.

We're heading to Arkansas this weekend, Jamie's very excited to show me where his dad/grandparents are from.

Meeting up with our "kidnapped" - tailgating, going to the football game  (vs Auburn?)...SEC...heard it's pretty crazy.

80% chance of rain and chilly though. oy.
Guess we better get used to it now - cause it sounds like Scotland weather for us this coming May!

I've expanded into Cornwall too (which oddly I'm just as excited about)...didn't hardly know it existed a year ago, very few books I've read had Cornwall as their scene but it just seems like a cool (less traveled) place so yep, added to the rotation cause why not.

...the way my planning is coming we're gonna train all over the UK...can't wait!!