Tuesday, October 20, 2015

adult-ing is exhausting

I don't understand - why the heckfire is outdoor furniture so freaking expensive!?

I'm too old to be ok with cheap things anymore but still cheapskate enough to attempt hunting craigslist (in vain cause I'm no where near the scavenger people are around here. ugh.) 

It's stuff like this that make adult-ing so exhausting....

Annnnnd I'm seeing all these mega houses all over now and wonder how these people afford them? I mean I know it's none of my business but how much in debt are they?
And like...do they have time for fun? Do they even see each other? Don't they get lost in there?

I'm in a mood - re-reading Christina Lauren. about to start 'Bet me' by Jennifer Crusie.

So Macon Greyson it is...



So shut up, play guitar and write a song
And tell me how to feel
Play your worthless country song if you tell me how to feel
Folk singers got that s**t all wrong
Won’t you tell me how to feel
How will I know what to think if you don’t tell me how to feel

You claim to know the right from wrong
I’ll listen to your baseless verse
Maybe I will give you my endorsement
I may be giving you my curse
Well I’m gonna start my day 
You can lay in bed because I don’t care
History may repeat itself
But you don’t know because you weren’t there
You’re doomed to make the same mistakes
When politicians and lovers are all the same

You’re doomed to make the same mistakes
When politicians and lovers are all the same