Thursday, October 15, 2015

irritable spouse

knew it...they blew it. Stupid Rangers.
and half done with the last Immortal rules  -  so predictable...this really should've just been one book.

...I'm kinda glad I have this book diary thing. Now I get why people journal.
It's cathartic. I can't vent to Jamie, he's already in his roller coaster mood swing with the cowboys being so bad and now the rangers losing so badly.

I mean I'm pissed, that's my team,  but really...at the end of the day it's a game.
He lets it effect everything beyond what's reasonable...it's exhausting.



On top of that he's bothered with me cause today's the golf tournament for the charity he's on and I guess he didn't really believe me when I told him I was done volunteering for it.

I think I did pretty good dealing with all that for 6? years out of a sense of wifely support? And really I never volunteered to begin with....he volunteered me without even asking me! F'n jerk. Getting me all riled up all over again.  

But...married life lesson #102 - (no matter how much I want to) I can't keep harping on something that happened a long time ago. He knows why I'm pissed. Let it go Brenda or it causes more problems...UGH! For me..this is one of the hardest things to stop doing.

*update* I just read it's National Grouch Day! HA!!! Yay I win!!