Tuesday, October 6, 2015

shout! at the (decorators, devil and the dull)

if 34's your median age, you're missing your market Pier 1.
I came in looking for halloween stuff and you're already on to Christmas...ugh

There are very few people I know that make time (or have interest) to even decorate -
and so if they do, they're like me and want to decorate for the month of the event - they're not buying for Christmas right now. I protest!  Your loss though...

Jamie and I thought about going to see Motley Crue tomorrow night...oy on a Wednesday though...not sure I can hang. And we've been spending way too much on fun times lately, I'm thinking we're gonna pass.

Reading JR Ward's Bourbon Kings right now - I think it had potential but it's so soap opera and I'm not all that invested. I'll see how long I can hang on.
I'm gettin' a little pissy at how disappointing my books are lately.