Monday, December 14, 2015

different kind of hold

another book lull. And really I think I'm in a job lull too.
I'm just worn out on the business of advertising thing. I've been in it too long.

I don't think I've ever seen it this bad in the market anyway.
Maybe cause we're heading into an election year? Maybe people are tired of the status quo?

Really though.... if I never hear these words again:
competitive rates, ROI, rfp, immersive feature, target placements, low hanging fruit
I think I'd be ok.

I wish I could get paid to read romance novels.
or I could be a romance author's social media gal! That'd be fun!

Speaking of fun. My Christmas card is getting rave reviews. I knew it.
Jamie still doesn't like it - he always wants nice and neat and pretty.
Maybe not always though...he did marry me. HA.
I just get so bored with pretty and... "sameness" all the time. boring boring boring.
Saw Chris Knight on Friday. Good friends, good times, good show -  as always.

Been a long time that I heard someone new (not sure how new he is) that I liked.
Found it in Cole Risner...the opening band - he's got, what sounds to me,  like a slight Whiskeytown sound. I dig it.