Friday, December 18, 2015

slowly *awkwardly* back out

So yes - adding NAMI for my list of donations. Everyone should know about them. Even a little help is better than nothing.

It's not just mental illness though...somethings in retrograde or something...
Walked into the bathroom at work this morning to find a lady sobbing.
I slowly *awkwardly* back out telling her "I hope you're ok and I'll leave you alone".
She tells me its alright, for me to come in - like I'm gonna pee in the middle of her sobfest!

Oy.
And so Christmas time round-up begins tonight with my mom coming into town...we'll see how that goes. I think she's already in a mood cause we're not going her way.
I just think 3 times in a year to Houston is more than fair.

Bought and reading Lisa Kleypas' Hathaway series - liking it so far.