Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Round 1 - (the Mother round) of family Christmas time came and went.

We walked around DT Dallas, cause why not. It was nice outside. It's changed a lot down there.
Then Jamie made her get emotional seemingly out of no where - especially cause she's not an emotional person.

Apparently she has some regrets on her parenting.

It's strange...ours isn't anywhere near what it seems everyone else's mother/daughter relationship is
Now that I'm older -  I see how that's not altogether a bad thing.
It just is what it is.
I don't see any need to look back and have regrets. Besides I'm turning out pretty good I think.


Regardless... (besides that) nobody got upset - overall I call it a success.

Round 2 - (the Father round) starts tomorrow.
Then round 3 - The Inlaws. We'll see.

Just finished the 3rd book of LKleypas' Hathaway series. The first two were better but I'm still really enjoying it. I'd like to read more about the Romani people mentioned, interesting...

In a Reckless mood!