Friday, January 15, 2016

i insulted the husband the other day by telling him he was a bit of a poser to jump on the lemmy/bowie "change your facebook picture" death bandwagon.

didn't mean to but seriously...in the 12 years i've known him he's never been that much of a fan of either to warrant changing your fb picture. right? i mean come on.

thing was....I kinda came close to being poser myself with the Alan Rickman news. I haven't seen all his movies though (or any of his plays), so I refrained.

still every time Emma Thompson's Sense and Sensibility comes on, I watch it....I loved it. (one of the few times better than the book.
And when he's reading to Kate Winslet after stupid Willoughby ruins the best thing that he'll ever have "for there is nothing lost, that maybe found, if sought."  *gasp swoon Colonel Brandon.* 

*opposite the above gif though cause I'm blind as a bat without my glasses*
(bats aren't blind though are they? umm so maybe blind as a girl who ruined her eyes by reading in the dark too much.)

And so I guess who am I to mock how deeply a person's song or movie affects someone?

i made a t-shirt with my favorite authors and book boyfriends, then wore it to the rt convention for cryin out loud...I might be a little over the top.

Still reading Spindle cove series - still good
 and so it's friday - dinner with friends tonight, and dinner with friends tomorrow. 1100 springs. maybe?
New Randy Rogers out today....can't remember last time I saw him, I got tired of fightin off all those obnoxious kids.
...looking back I realize  that was one of my first signs of going adulting.
(maybe it was just my turn to make room for them)...like he says.
We'll never be that high again
Stoned out our minds on innocence
Used to catch a buzz on the fact that it was Saturday night
We'll never be that high again
Tell me why did it have to end
You're only young once but man you're not too old to try
But you know you'll never be that high