Friday, January 22, 2016

tryin' to write a love song

the husband is ditching me tomorrow to go play in New Orleans. I'm not upset. He's reminded that he misses me when we go away from each other. ;0)

I'll never understand wives that have a chokehold on their husbands. To me all that says is "RED flag - control and trust issues".

How exhausting to live like that.

Make sure he respects you and the relationship yes  - but once that's locked in let your damn men do things! Let them be men!

And really regardless of trust - if Jamie told me I couldn't do something it'd only make me want to do it (even if I had no interest initially). How are men different?

Besides I got my own plans this weekend - i'm gonna have a grand ol' time.

First though - we're going to check out Adam Hood tonight!