Monday, January 25, 2016

thank you for not being a jerkface

well letting your men do things without you (as previously stated) is great.
Even greater is if he woulda thought to pick up the phone to call at least once while he's gone on his guy trip.

So basically.... I guess he forgot that he's supposed to miss me. ha.
He had time to post on facebook though.

awesome.
we'll be having words later. jerkface.

Besides that I had a good weekend.

  • Adam Hood, great show...he should definitely be more famous. As with all my bands though...i don't want him to be.
  • Girls lunch - we established that we've reached another level of adult-ness cause we talked about politics. ha.
  • Marathon watched Golden Girls - i forget how freaking funny it is. 



  • Helped my friend pick out paint colors for their new house. I don't know how people build houses from scratch...just picking the paint is exhausting. 
Also watched Star Wars - I guess it was good - i just came away with more questions than answers. I have a feeling it's gonna go on forevvverrrrr.

Still reading the Nightingale, slow going, neither of the leads are really doing anything for me. I think i'm just out of the reading mood right now though.