Monday, February 22, 2016

act like it

yep a weekend of being a total homebody. (It was grand but I'm officially sick of being sick. its "on" this weekend. Snotty or not here I come. You can't hide. hehheheheeee.)

Watched Brown Sugar, I forget how much I like her acting/story telling. (and his).
I still say Love and Basketball is one of the best love story movies.
When she tries to be there for him and he breaks up with her! ugh idiot! *sigh* 

....another one like Keira Knightly's Pride and Prejudice that I have to stop and watch if I find it on tv


me ^
But not really cause there was no way my raggedy-ness looked even close to this.
I did have breakfast with my aunt. The real estate isn't holding her over very well. She started crying when I offered her money if she needed it. And she's not a crier. It must be pretty hard. Won't ever forget living paycheck to paycheck through college and your aunt lending you money or co-signing on an apartment to hold you over though. I know a lot of people aren't so lucky. 
It's interesting...she said she signed up for insurance through ACA last year and all they did was charge her money she didn't have only to have "the good' doctors not accept it when she did go.  It worries me.

Finished Act Like It - Lucy Parker - I liked the un-apologetic-ness of London characters and the not love at first sight. Good one. I bet that one would be a good movie. 
and Anne Bishop's #2 of the Others - and halfway through  #3 - I mean i'm still involved...the thing with this YA is it's kinda dumbed down in some scenes? I'm skipping a little.  And I'm still not sure why everyone likes the lead so much? Plus,  the whole cutting thing is kinda creepy. Of any character, I think Tess should have more play. She's rad.  AND I just found out there's a 4th book! whyyyy!? ugh

and i've been given more stuff at work...bleh.