Friday, February 5, 2016

beware the quiet bookworm

GOOD MOOD friday! yaaasss! tick tock tick tock (...5:30?)
(....and I can't wait till we can break up outta here. oh oh oh. Here - (yes *I'm loving this song*))

and I'm feelin sassy and I've got my face on and I'm here to party (with the best of them)




...it'd been AGES since I've listened to mainstream radio. 
Lo and behold  I land on KissFM and heard this new(?) girl singing a story that i could so relate to (even now in my married years.)  Go girl....

"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested
Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent
Truly, I ain't got no business here...."

*Except I do dance and I'm not always an "anti-social pessimist". Life lesson #43 - for your own sake (to make things easier for yourself) ya just gotta fake being interested sometimes - it's just part of adulting....
But really... as I've gotten older (and when I'm in the mood) I freaking love talking to people - ESPECIALLY the ones who surprise me. 
Like the bookworm in the corner by herself (who may or may not might be me) ....

Finished Stygian's Honor - the girl lead was very wishy washy - it got on my nerves. I liked him I guess. Really just kinda "eh" all around...

Got a weekend of going out planned...yay..tick tock tick tock.....