Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I vote neti pot!!! otherwise non-committal (for now)

I'd like to thank the neti pot, yes you feel weird but you're f'n awesome -  I don't know why more people don't like you -  allergies in this damn city are ridiculous. 

and so 9 month mark -  again I'm interested in the presidential election (when most everyone else I know isn't) - regardless here's what I've got so far for those I think have a chance:

Cruz - never have, never will vote for him. FAKE fake fake
Trump - no bully no 
Rubio - you're kinda contradictory. stance on immigration -  being that you're a first generation son of immigrants? BUT there are things I agree with you on, and you seem like an alright guy, so I think I like you? (Plus, my friend helped you get elected in florida and I liked my friend.)
Hillary - bought out? and anndd...I dunno...somethings not clicking here.
Bernie - you're a bit of a mess and it makes me smile? hmm just not sure how it's going to work money/ tax -wise....

all the money being spent is ridiculous....i hope i live long enough for an intelligent, thoughtful, no bullshit person to be able to just come up and say

"I'm running for President. No super PAC.  Here's why you should vote for me - here is what I think is right (xxx)  BUT I admit I can't possibly know everything and I won't speak falsely and really all I want to do is stay out of your business - but because I  do care, my job as commander in chief is to make the difficult decisions. I'll do that by being informed.
I'll pull a team of diplomats and together we will consult and develop relationships with our country's top representatives and scholars (NOT elected officials): Generals for military, Economics professors for the economy, CEO of Joyful Heart Foundation for Women, head of the NRA, head of NAMI,  Executive Director of Death with Dignity etc etc etc etc etc.  There's a reason they've dedicated their careers to being at the the top of their unique organization - they have a passion for it, they are the INFORMED, their input is invaluable......and  blah blah blah blah."

SUPER bonus points if you keep your jibber jabber under 5 minutes....
annnnnnd then you might just get this middle class (ish?), female vote! Yay!  easy peasy You're welcome.
ok i know not that easy (and yes probably a whole lot of naivete) but dammit i'm so sick of the bs of "my side is better than yours so lets get nothing done" ....



My car played me Wade Bowen today. So Wade Bowen it is!
Well I’m the lone survivor of the wreckage that is left
I brought the walls down baby, I made all this mess
Lying in the ashes, I must confess
Oh you had me at my best