Tuesday, February 16, 2016

not a nice wife thing to say

So Jamie's leaving on a bachelor party weekend to Cancun soon.
I told him to please remove himself from postings on facebook, cause it's embarrassing to say I'm married to someone who has friends that think it's a good idea to go on booze cruises in Cancun .

Even in high school and college I thought all that was so lame. Even worse now that we're grown.

I know...that's not a nice wife thing to say but whatever...he agrees with me.

so Dear mid-life-crisis men,
On behalf of all women who agree -  I'd like to tell you a secret (that's not really a secret) - it's a HUGE red flag and there aren't many things more pathetic than trying to recreate your youth in asinine manners such as
-talking constantly about: yourself/how much money you have/ how great you are, 
-a weird obsession with cars/corvettes, 
-creepy  flirting with barely legal girls (or women in general really) 
-and going on booze cruises in Cancun.  

Moving on - tried another "rock" book - Sweet as Sin - J.T. Geissinger- and pretty much again disappointed in the "I'm not that kind of girl but I really am".
Read Grace Burrowes - Groom wore plaid - she should've been smarter in figuring out where the f her money went!
Tried a Jennifer McQuiston and she's not my style got bored.

DL'd a few more but for now started re-reading "MacRieve" for enjoyment....

Also we saw The Intern - i mostly liked it but for the end - wtf?! seriously?