Friday, September 30, 2016

now darlin', honey pie...

It's gorgeous outside - Fair season.
Crossing fingers things are settling down.
I'm gonna stop saying that this has been a shit year, 'cause maybe I'm bringing it on myself.

although...the debate and ensuing commentary this whole week - oy  -  all i can do is shake my head. November's almost here...I'm seriously exhausted. I read somewhere that 7% of people polled have lost friendships over this election...I'm surprised it's not more really....I've come to realize that a lot of people are lacking the skill to voice their opinion AND listen to a differing opinion respectfully.

Another reason why I like to read - you're forced to see a different point a view. So many people are stuck in their own heads...

Anyway, onward and upward!!! Positive thinking....


Think we might go see Micky and the Motorcars tomorrow - music therapy.

Speaking of - heard a new guy, Charley Crockett (on the radio no less - KXT) local Texas/NOLA guy - two of my most favorite places!.... not my Texas country typical, but Texas Music-ish and I think good music is making a come back... I'm A -ok with that!



Finished JQuinn's #3 (Anthony the oldest) and  #5 Bridgerton - Phillip and Eloise - she talks too much, he doesn't talk enough and they figure it out. Relatable-ness. So fun to read a series with the high probability I won't be disappointed.