Friday, February 13, 2015

raise some hell tonight?

I feel for those poor souls out there  running themselves ragged stressing about valentine's day. *shaking my head* 

We're going to do our best to avoid the chaos. 
Jamie slobbered on my face this morning and says "there's 49 more shades of grey where that came from" in his mock seducer voice and walks out to work.  ha...such an idiot. 

I'll see if I can convince him to go see these Dirty River Boys... they're always a good time:



And so the next two in the Beautiful Bastard series read better as they went, I think Max in Beautiful Stranger just got himself a new fangirl. That part where I found out he was a rugby player was the clincher. I love rugby and rugby players - a million times better than football if you ask me. 

I switched over to historical romance Eloisa James The Duke is Mine, not bad, not her best...skimmed through the last bit of the book as the story line faded.