Monday, February 9, 2015

This was me, about to pass out

We had dinner with a couple we barely know over the weekend. They're getting married soon and they've invited us to their wedding.

Naturally... we're not turning down going to a wedding!
- but considering the extremes I had to use to deny people from my own wedding - I can't really understand inviting people you hardly know?....

Regardless, I'm glad we're invited! And glad we could squeeze in a dinner with them so we can get to know them a little better. It's not often we move outside our established circle of friends anymore...I forget how fun it is to actually get to know new people.

Note to Self - yes Whiskey Cake is a good restaurant but not on a Friday or Saturday night ever again. It's a 1.5 hour wait minimum and no reservations...ugh. 

This was me gesturing to Jamie...about to pass out:




You'd think with all the reserves my body has, I wouldn't have to eat for at least two days...

I did find two pretty good reads over the weekend! yay love when that happens
-  historical romance Love and Other Scandals and a contemporary (funny one) Floored.

Floored had me busting out laughing a few times...I swear Jamie gets jealous of my books when I'm reading those funny ones.  I have to tell him he's my one and only and I love him better than books to settle him down. ha!

 Kristan Higgins is still my favorite funny author - all the more cause it's  awkward funny and I can totally see me and jamie in it.