Monday, October 20, 2014

Re-reader escalation

I'm a re-reader - in fact often times (if the book is that good) when I go back I actually like the book better after I've read it the second, third time etc. So I re-read a favorite, Lothaire over the weekend (cause Kresley Cole's my favorite author of all time - and I felt like it).

Also re-read Larissa Ione's first Moonbound book to re-fresh my memory before starting the second book in this series Chained by Night . I'm about half way through. Native American legends, tests, sacrifice, a virgin heroine etc. eh.

The second book is better than the first - still this series hasn't drawn me in like the first of the Demonica books did. I loved those books so much i fashioned my halloween costume (below) last year after Gem in that series. I love halloween! Back to work - Monday ugh.