Tuesday, October 28, 2014

woo *fans face*

Meant to start another book but got stuck on Backstage Pass (Book 1) of the Sinners Series.

And so...this is a hot hot hot series. If you grew up in the 80's this series will fulfill any fantasies you've ever had about rock stars.

With that said, this author pushes close to making me want to stop reading. It's almost too much sexy times.

I have to read other stuff while reading these books (or in yesterday's case put the book down to watch football) just so i can clear my mind. Yep it's like that....:0)

I wasn't bored though....the Fifty Shades books bored me after it's first initial shocks.

The story lines, character personalities and back stories of this series could maybe be improved upon but I think they are written well and fun(ny) too.