Friday, October 17, 2014

Rule Breaker(s)

11 years together and he still has an amazing ability to grate on my nerves like no one else.
I never thought I'd be married (much less be with one person for this long). You'd think that after all this time he'd steer away from setting me off but does he? No.

I'm not turning into one of "those" nagging/woe is me wives. He and I are gonna have a little chat later. Fucking fucker.  

So now that that's out of the way -
What's a good "I'm not ok with you acting this way and I'm going to do something about it" book - what comes to mind is Lora Leigh's Coyote's Mate. Super sexy yes (as most Lora Leigh Breeds books are) but also good conflict story with great chemistry between the leads. Anya (the lead) is introduced as a girl and through the story you see her evolve (with lots of obstacles) to hold her own with intense Del-Ray and everyone else.

About Lora Leigh's Breeds books - she's slightly redeemed herself in my eyes with this last one Rule Breaker  ...those last few books before that one were not good- so not good I was close to stopping her altogether (especially with her missing the mark with Jonas Wyatt's story. I still feel robbed.)

Regardless - overall, the Breeds books -  I'm a fan.