Thursday, October 9, 2014

Smoke (Dallas) and Bone

Finished reading Manhunting - it was ok. I like stories where the leads don't really realize they're attracted to each other until well into the story. I've read better with that scenario though...what comes to mind is Enchanted. I loved that whole Medieval series really. I really wish E.Lowell would write about Erik....I'd buy to read his story on release day!

Right now I'm reading Shadowy Horses , I should've read this before reading The Firebird. They tie together - it's not bad but I am able to put it down if that says anything. 

Next up, my sister has been on me to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone....I refused until the series was finished. Waiting for Allegiant made me bonkers (and then reading it and how it ended caused an epic bitchfest on my part).  So anyway , she said it's finished -  I'll give it a go here soon. 

Speaking of Smoke (and Bone)- We ate at Smoke Dallas the first year it opened. It wasn't enough to make me crave it but we tried again on a Sunday Sangria/Bloody barhop adventure and they've changed my mind. Want a super delicious Sangria or Bloody Mary? Go to Smoke Dallas. Really tempted to try this event too https://kiosk.eztix.co/kiosk/37536