Friday, October 31, 2014

Again the Magic....Happy Hallowe'en!

Oh the magic of Halloween! I'm rockin' the sugar skull face with the pretty flowers in my hair.



Apparently I'm the only adult in my vicinity that's gotten in the spirit.
Fuddy Duddy's everywhere. Including my husband....I got him a bacon costume.- it's freakin hilarious...and does look pretty yummy. Maybe he'll wear it when we go out tonight . If he does wear it, this'll be me:












 I love bacon! Mmm...Irish bacon (wish i could find it here....)

Right now (speaking of magic) I'm reading Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas. I've read all the Wallflowers historical romance books. This one is an angst-ridden childhood friends to lovers one. After reading some of the "way over the top" books of late. I'm really enjoying the restraint of this opposite end of the spectrum.