Wednesday, March 11, 2015

help calm your crazy

I meant to have the tips of my hair colored purple but lost patience and kept the red that turned out instead. 

I don't know how girls like to get their hair done every 4 weeks?  It's exhausting.  

Read this blog/article about mid-life crisis. 
Reading it makes me I wonder if I'm heading into one?

Maybe, for him, crashing that lamborghini is comparable to me wanting to color my hair - you get tired of the monotony and want a little thrill - ....or maybe he just couldn't handle his alcohol 

Still... give me a good coffee/book/conversation/meal and color the tips of my hair a fun color and I'm good to go. 

Why are people acting crazy? It's called yin & yang yo. Find your happy place. Or at least a happy place -  it'll help calm your crazy. I promise!

I've already got at least one happy place this weekend!!!! YAAAAS!! It's been ages...


The next in the Dutchess Diaries was just ok. About to start the 3rd.