Wednesday, March 18, 2015

RT and March Madness

March "madness" is right
...this Friday every year, my husband takes the day off work to sit at a bar, drink all day and watch these stupid games. 

Ugh basketball is lame. 

Maybe I wouldn't be so grumpy if my Texas Rangers weren't so bad....baseball season is already letting me down and it hasn't even started!

So I do this bracket instead (cause I wanna play too)
Garden and Gun Ultimate Barbecue Bracket

(Of the West South), I've only had Kreutz and Pecan Lodge. Kreutz wins there. 
Apparently Franklin Barbecue is worth the 6 hour ! wait though (...that must be some pretty freakin good barbecue for that!)

Barbecue (or in the below case - Grilling) - 1 
Basketball - 0

Also about to start an Ella Quinn book - saw she's doing a party at the RT convention. 

I've already bought the Thursday day pass. 
Debating whether to do more...I'm having a hard time choosing what to do for just that one day! 

 oy the dilemma! (first world problems.....)