Thursday, March 26, 2015

wretched wicked gin smoke & lies

Finally Texas is doing something I fully support! - they are trying to ban texting while driving.

If you think you're good at texting and driving you're delusional. 
I'm not a proponent of violence - 
but seriously, there are times I so wish I could be this guy.... 


Alas...I just relegate myself to be that girl behind/around you cussing you out even though it doesn't make me feel better.

In other (more positive news) cause really I'm starting to get on my own nerves with how grumpy I've been lately

Heard my favorite Oklahoma band (and this favorite of angst-ridden songs) It made me feel better. 
My BB girl dog was telling me that bad weather was near...she paced all night last night. And sure enough Oklahoma city/Tulsa area got hit pretty hard (again) with tornadoes. ugh. aweful.

Finished Wicked Games - good like the rest - the female leads in this series are reading very similar but besides that. fun.

We've got less than two months till we go on vacation...i can't freaking wait!