Thursday, March 19, 2015

tryin' something new

No-go with the author i mentioned in the last post (already forgot her name). Not my style. 

I did find a fun new one with Jessica Clare! -  Reindeer Games and Playing Games. They're not on my "favorite list" but the Amazing Race-like adventure made them quick/fun reads. And sometimes that's all a girl is looking for. 
Even more fun that she'll be a panelist with my favorite authors Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter on the day I'm heading to the rt convention! yay!

Other news, i convinced jamie for us to take a bus adventure next month! 
just to Houston (ugh) and a "luxury bus" but STILL!  
Not bad for a guy who refused to take train/bus public transportation anywhere and now look at him go through Ireland and Spain and TEXAS!! 

Like Randy Rogers says: 
We don't have to go anywhere,
We don't have to try something new

But it sure is fun to every once in a while!!
not so fun fact - this video was filmed at Lone Star Park. Horse race track in Grand Prairie. This place owes me some money!