Friday, March 13, 2015

sláinte! to spork (and parents)

I've got spirit.Yes I do! My nails are painted a bright sparkly green and my "Everybody Loves a Galway Girl" shirt on. Cause Galway is awesome. 

We tried a new place called Spork last night for drinks 
(cause SPORK! -  that's why...)
It was good. Interesting (and entertaining) to see a brand new restaurant get its bearings. 

We'll be back - it's just... being this close to Plano there were a lot of kids. 

Most of our friends have kids. I like the babies especially, so I can nibble on them a little. Some, - I imagine - would be my style of parenting. Others... not even close. 

To be honest - I see it like getting a puppy. Lots of lovin' but boundaries and discipline is crucial in the first few years. 

I don't see a lot of that -  I see annoyance/exhaustion and letting them have/do whatever they want. 

...and easy for me to say yeah? I can't even fathom having children. The'd probably hate me... 

So I'll just say (as a non-parent) - * with a yummy cocktail in hand cause you/we deserve it* Cheers to those raising the next generation of contributing members of society!

P'arriba, p'abajo, p'al centro, por dentro.

Happy St. Paddy's weekend!