Friday, March 27, 2015

Perfect is boring!

It's patio weather and I feel pretty today!

I also ordered our Derby invitations.
Went a little color/pattern happy on the back too but who cares. It's fun! I wish more people would do invitations. Nowadays it's just texting - Booo - I like getting fun mail!!

And so now I'm looking into the decorating -
honestly, I try to stick to pretty and elegant (like most everyone else) and always end up going with the fun/cheesy/mexican styl(ish). HA!

You can take the girl out of El Paso but can't take the El Paso out of the girl I guess...

It's just that... when I go into a house that looks too "put together" I never have as much fun for fear of messing something up. So I'd rather go the cheesy "color bomb" route for my own house. oh well.

Its taken some adjustment for Jamie (reminiscent of this Fools Rush In scene ;0) ) he wants everything to be perfect. It drives me bonkers sometimes!

Perfect is boring. How about perfectly awesome!!!