Thursday, December 4, 2014

don't think I'm just his little wife

So he got home at midnight, loud and obnoxious, and then cautiously tries to judge how mad I am at him this morning *roll my eyes* heaven help me.

Husband, forget love, it's a good thing you're my best friend cause I don't like you very much when I have to put up with this shenanigans.


It's a little strange, I mean we 've been together a long while now and there's still some instances that I think he forgets who he's dealing with.

His past girlfriends allowed him to steamroll over them and even now it seems he's surprised when I call him out on things.


Oh well - on a side note I've got an Eloisa James book in queue but I've gotten into the science fiction/futuristic/fantasy mood and I don't feel like testing another (yet another) book out right now.
 
I'm re-reading Johanna Lindsay's Warrior's Woman.

I think it's one of my favorites? It's certainly not "deep thoughts" reading but for a little exaggerated adventure supported with the clash of two totally different characters - this one will do.