Sunday, December 21, 2014

"your selfish disdain for the feelings of others..."

Wasn't expecting much from reading Duchess By Night,  the girl getting away with dressing/acting like a man trope (I just learned what that word means!) is just kinda "eh".

Not my favorite of the series but it was entertaining enough for me to want to read through. That's good enough I guess.

I also watched The Dutchess movie, a true story of the Dutchess of Devonshire, oy... what women had to suffer through.

On a side note, I got Jamie to watch a little of Pride and Prejudice with me. Me narrating of course since he said he didn't "understand what the fuck they are saying".  ha!

 He only hung on for a while before passing out, but he did inform me that he liked Darcy better than Wickham (me too Jamie, me too).

I call that progress!!!