Wednesday, December 10, 2014

i'm found out

Jamie caught on to my book diary blog - ugh he finds out about everything! I swear he was a Mexican mother in his past life. Can't a girl keep anything to herself? *as I write/post on the internet*

....I wonder how many wives have husbands like mine?



 Oh well whatever...read away Jamie, it's not like it's a secret. You are a jerk face every once in a while and I tell you to your face. Welcome to my book diary - as with every other time I start talking about my books your eyes will glaze over and you'll lose interest soon enough.

So to that end!....

On my favorites - Just One of the Guys, sucks you right in (pun intended as it starts with Chastity - the lead- choking on a mushroom as she's being broken up with) hilarity and heart ache ensues for this more than childhood friends story with life/doubts getting in the way.

HUGE, huge fan.