Monday, December 1, 2014

Les bons temps rouler! - and then we try to recover

Thanks again New Orleans -   I'm in recovery mode -  *shaking my head*

We've added to the ever growing list of wonderful places in NOLA - Fair Grounds racecourse, Booty's street food, ApollineKingfish and Domilise's.

 This post I made on Friday about sums it up.

It just has such character!

Kresley Cole has a good way of capturing the New Orleans feel in a few of her IAD series.

Of course Anne Rice did also.

Aside from that - finished the last book of Rules of Scoundrels.

A historical romance that read well, I was sad to finish it.

In my opinion, reading women of that era can often get annoying with their simpering and gossiping but Sarah MacLean has a great way of portraying that time with interesting leads.

 In other words, I don't get bored!

 I'll keep tabs on Sarah MacLean to see what she's doing next.