Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dutchess War to Irish Love

The Dutchess War,  imo the chemistry wasn't really there for this historical romance.

I did like their first sexy time though...only because it wasn't typical. Its more realistic than a lot of stuff I've read - he doesn't know what he's doing, so she guides him and they're both better off for it. Next.

There was a sports lull last night, so I got Jamie to watch Philomena with me (a feat since he doesn't love movies like I do).

I wrote about this part of Ireland when we visited last year along those same lines...


Ireland was interesting. There wasn't anything spectacular about it really. Head out of Dublin and all there is, is green and cows and rock walls and sheep..... but it's the people that made this country wonderful for us.

They were just so content. Not here, not anywhere I've traveled...not even in Canada do you get that impression of its people. It's really a great thing. And yes we've perfected the art of pub hopping - finding the half pint let us move faster too.