Wednesday, January 28, 2015

the stretchy pants have spoken

I saw the  #EffYourBeautyStandards article.
I'm a proponent of being happy - so if you are, go girl.

My 2015 travel planning continues and I found out that I will be weighed before getting on the plane/helicopter for the day trips I want to do.... oy.

I'm definitely not getting obsessive over it (no crazy diets and whatnot) but I'm going to try to be a little more conscious of what I'm eating.

Even my stretchy pants tell me I'm at my max and that doesn't thrill me.

Nobody told me that once I hit around age 28, my body would be like:

*shakes fist to the sky* ...and well it doesn't help that I sit at a computer all day either.

I'm skimming through Samurai Game to catch me up on Christine Feehan's Ghostwalker series again before reading the new one that came out this week.

I've lost track on what's happened. Is the bad guy doctor dead? I don't remember.

These aren't my favorite books - but the action is fun and entertaining for what it is.  I think my favorite of this series is Ruthless Game