Sunday, January 11, 2015

lunatic husband is gone (till next season)

the pro football season is over! - well.... in our house with the Cowboys loss it's over.

No more lunatic husband in the house til next season. Yay! Honestly I'd like football more if he wasn't so crazy obsessive and tires me out on it 2 weeks into the season.

This also means baseball season is coming in fast - double YAY!!  they'll probably be awful again this year but - Go Texas Rangers 2015! #nevereverquit



Finished the last three of the Mathewson's NFH series, they were all very similar in the hate/love story line. There's only so much you can do with that trope but I overall liked them

.... I liked the last historical book Truce the best.  I'm a bit of a sucker for a historical anyway.

Also read Stepbrother Dearest, the ratings were really high for this book. (plus I liked a couple other Penelope Ward books enough to continue on, it seems).

The whole quick retelling of the story from his point of view was an interesting take.

Overall...it wasn't bad...just not enough to warrant 5 stars. I'd say more like 3.5.