Friday, April 24, 2015

houston unwind

holy moly! I finished Unwind, the writing was a bit immature at times but the story hooked and one part towards the end was pretty horrifying (in a good story kind of way).

<--------Seriously this was me reading this book at that one part  

I'll definitely continue on.

Not sure which to start though - the next in this series or the next in the historical I was reading before this one. oy the dilemma! 

We're heading to Houston on Vonlane - a "luxury bus" -  adventure tomorrow.
ugh Houston.
The above gif might apply to Houston too. 

(I'm not even saying that because our basketball team is about to lose to them - Though I'd prefer for my home team to win, I think basketball is lame. I've clearly stated - my sports are hockey, baseball and rugby)

I've been to Houston too many times to count and I still don't like any part of it. I've honestly tried!

Gotta make the obligatory "mom visit" though.

We were going to try for the Crawfish festival. We'll see.