Monday, April 27, 2015

lets get outta here

So we took the Vonlane bus to Houston. It was as though we were sitting in first class on a plane... so nice to just sit back and relax.  

Not sure we'll take it to Houston again - even the discounted rate is pricey.

Maybe we'll take it to Austin though when we head down for Wurstfest...especially with how brutal 35 traffic is (and it's still cheaper than flying.)

The Crawfish Festival/Dirty River Boys were good. Made for some good people watching. Uber in/around Spring is ridiculous. We had to walk a ways down till we finally got a taker who didn't cancel on us. I just have to shake my head...

It's nice to see my mom but like Ryan Bingham says "Told the truck driver put the pedal to the metal cause Houston gets me down"


Finished the 2nd in the Pennyroyal Green series. I laughed and cried - the dialogue, the chemistry - definitely a favorite of recent reads. I love when I find a good one.