Monday, April 13, 2015

my interview fail (& wifely duties)

So this phone interview I just had was interesting.

He seemed distracted. I'm a little offended that he took my call but didn't really bother to look at my resumé (or have it on hand while we're discussing the position).

Worse - while we're talking I get the feeling he's not paying attention to what I'm saying?

I get there are a lot of distractions. Everyone's "busy" but.... the way I see it...My time is just as important as yours - your job title doesn't mean anything to me when "apathetic" is my first impression of you.

 Hmm oh well - know what made me happy? I put horse stickers on our Kentucky Derby invitation envelopes! They're so cute!

<----------- This is Jamie.

He said it looks like we're having a child's birthday party! HAHAHAAAAHA!

It kinda does!

 But I've told him -  I think part of why God put me here is to make it a wifely duty to push his buttons every once in a while. He can be such a stick in the mud sometimes!
I think our friends will appreciate my humor. It's a party for cryin out loud...we're not going to Kentucky!

I read Boys of Summer a quick Harlequin read. I pick those up once in a while - cause why not.
Started Game of Thrones, saw Silcon Valley started up again too. There's all kindsa good TV to catch up on!