Friday, April 10, 2015

the most nerdy thing I've ever done

I made a "my favorite authors / fangirl" tshirt on zazzle.  
I'm well aware that this is probably the nerdiest thing I've ever done (Jamie told me so too)  

Don't care - I'm totally wearing it at the RT convention here next month!
Everyone will be jealous...(or not) ;o)

I also bought my Derby hat...it's pretty - just not as fun. 
Jamie and I are bickering about the decoration/spending for this party. He bought a rose wreath specifically for this event because "it's 'Run for the Roses' Brenda!" 
Seriously?! he's never really cared about any decorations EVER but all of the sudden we're having a Kentucky Derby party and he's turned into "Mr. Interior Designer". ugh!

I'm in a Weary Boys mood - man I miss this band.... we saw them at Adairs and it was seriously one of the best musical talent abilities I've ever seen. More fiddle, more stand up bass - yes please.