Friday, April 17, 2015

country music standards

I'm in a book lull - I've been derby party planning on pinterest instead. Imagining that my attempts will come out as perfect - when i know damn well it won't. ugh.

And so the ACM awards is having a big blow out here this weekend. It's all over the news.


Curious about Garth and George and maybe Miranda but besides that, it's not my kind of country anymore, or as this new one of Wade and Randy's says,
 "It wasn't all that bad, but it ain't me, so I shook my head, and that's all there is to that"



Really I've been in a late 80's/early 90s mood too lately- listening to the Judds and Trisha Yearwood and Patty Loveless.

Whiskey Myers is in town. I have yet to see them - maybe we'll do that tomorrow? More likely we'll just take it easy this weekend though. The next few weekends are jam packed....
time is just speeding by... this is nuts....