Tuesday, April 7, 2015

purple hair! don't care (ok I do)

I had a terrible nightmare last night that Jamie cheated on me with one of his ex-girlfriends. I left him and was looking for a place to live.

When I woke up I gave him the cara de huarache/evil eye for daring to do such a thing to me.

I told him "she wasn't even pretty" and he said "you've said that of all my ex-girlfriends"
True story.
I'm way cuter than them (cause I say I am)
I feel better now.

Plus I got my hair colored purple. It looks rad. I love it! Yay for trying new things!














And (I guess along the cheating theme) my car played me some Lily Allen on my way in.

At first when I see you cry,
yeah it makes me smile
At worst I feel bad for a while,
but then I just smile, I go ahead and smile

Right on girl. You go ahead and smile.