Thursday, April 2, 2015

post w/ my senator (& Jamie's new fangirl)

I posted on my senators fb page yesterday and he responded. awesome.

While I respect his opinion/experience - I stand by my thinking that the border patrol/cbp is proficient in doing their job.

I think his time/our resources can currently be allocated elsewhere besides (even more) border security.

And now on to a totally irrelevant topic - I meant to start the Eloisa James book but instead started marathon watching Outlander last night!

Annnnddd.....Jamie's got himself a new fan girl. I guess now I really (for the 3rd time) need to try reading the books. 8 of them though! and not ended yet?!! how long can the story about the same couple go on and still be interesting?

...I'm not complaining on the visual appeal though...cause seriously. yep -  Team Jamie....