Thursday, April 9, 2015

she doesn't know she's my friend

I called into my Senator's "tele-townhall" meeting the other night.
I had no idea that was an option till i saw it on facebook?!

(Really FB nowadays is more for checking in on my "likes"  than for seeing what my friends/family are doing.)

 And so apparently 4000 people dialed in?! It seemed the majority were all over 60. I'm not surprised. I am surprised at how many times the term "illegal aliens" was used. I just find the term so crass. Whatever.... I've already talked on the subject enough, for now.

I just started reading Julie Anne Long's Pennyroyal Green series.We'll see how that goes.

I also saw the newest Outlander - holy heckfire wow!!
I read this (freaking hilarious!) recap on it and she about nailed everything I thought dead on but way funnier.

she doesn't know me but I now consider this Regina Small gal my newest friend just by reading how she recapped the show! ha!